Monday, January 16, 2012

Luwuk 25 - 27 Sept 2011

Luwuk is the capital of Banggai Regency, Central Sulawesi, Indonesia. There used to be an oil industry in the region.  I came here to do my work in one of oil and gas company in Central Sulawesi, that has head office located in Jakarta. I love going over island, thanks Om Imam and Tante Yanty for making me to be there :)
Welcome Luwuk, Central Sulawesi, Indonesia :)
just arrived at Syukuran Aminuddin Amir Airport
I went around Luwuk, it was one of natural waterfall in Luwuk. Some people said that actually that place has beautiful view, but unfortunately they don't have people to take care of it
Sop Konro
Es Pisang Ijo. It was a lil bit different with my mom dish. It's mixed with crushed peanuts. 
This one is Sarabba, a special drink from Sulawesi (Moreover Makassar people). Sarabba is made from ginger, yellow egg, palm sugar, coconut milk, and ground pepper.  It's almost same with "bandrek" For Sundanese or Javanese. Although, I am a makassar, I had just known Sarabba when I went to Luwuk. Too bad! -_-
It was view from (almost like Puncak, West Java, but I forget the exactly name in Luwuk) 
The balcony lodging's view


The late sunrise :p

Luwuk is surrounded by water. It's sea (I guess) behind the office. Lovely view! :)
Besides sulawesi's dishes, there was a javanese resto, though.

Goodbye Luwuk !!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment